We have various employment opportunities.
Pet Sitter: Candidates must be available to work a variety of hours and shifts. All candidates must be available to work at least four days through out the week in any combination of following shifts Saturday-Sunday.
- Morning visits: 7-10a
- Afternoon visits 2-4p
- Evening visits: 5-7p
- Bedtime visits: 8-10p
Lots of TLC to the furries; walking, feeding, administering meds, bringing in mail and newspaper, watering, scooping litter boxes, picking up after pets.
Mid-Day Dog Walker: Candidates must be available M-F 10am-3pm. This is a permanent, part-time position. Our mid-day walkers have a consistent schedule every week.
All prospective team members who must have these qualifications:
- Are detail oriented
- Use good judgment
- Are able to handle a variety of animals
- Have an outgoing personality
- Are reliable and dependable
- Have a flexible schedule
- Own a reliable car
- Have daily access in your home to the internet
- Have a cell phone with an unlimited data plan
- Meet the physical requirements to do all elements of the job
- Must love getting licks from our four legged bosses
- Must love giving belly rubs and kitty hugs
- Must be able to “speak dog” and have “cat conversations”.
- Plan to be in Lawrence for awhile
- Available to work all holidays
If you can say YES to the above, please send your resume via email to email@example.com. In the subject line please put which position you are interested in. Because we’re out walking dogs and giving belly rubs, please no phone calls.
Lawrence Pet Friends, LLC does a thorough background check on all potential employees. Due to the nature of what we do, it is a requirement that all employees live within the city limits of Lawrence and be at least 21 years old. We are a vacation pet sitting service, so pet sitter candidates must be willing to work holidays and in a variety of weather.
Our Office Assistant is a part time position, hours M-F 8a-1p. Responsible for answering the phone, handling emails; working with staff of pet sitters on their schedule; administration of key system and various errands. Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “OFFICE ASSISTANT” in the subject line. This position requires you to live in the City of Lawrence, have your own vehicle and be at least 21 years of age.