All prospective team members must have these qualifications:
- Are detail oriented
- Use good judgment
- Are able to handle a variety of animals
- Have an outgoing personality
- Are reliable and dependable
- Have a flexible schedule
- Own a reliable car
- Have daily access in your home to the internet
- Have a cell phone with an unlimited data plan
- Meet the physical requirements to do all elements of the job
- Must love getting licks from our four-legged bosses
- Must love giving belly rubs and kitty hugs
- Must be able to “speak dog” and have “cat conversations”.
- Plan to be in Lawrence for awhile
- Available to work all holidays
If you can say YES to the above, please complete the form below and attach your resume. Because we’re out walking dogs and giving belly rubs, please no phone calls.
Lawrence Pet Friends, LLC does a thorough background check on all potential employees. Due to the nature of what we do, it is a requirement that all employees live within the city limits of Lawrence and be at least 21 years old. (No exceptions will be made.) We are a vacation pet sitting service, so pet sitter candidates must be willing to work holidays and in a variety of weather.