We will come to your home to feed and water your pets; walk them, play with them. Our team of awesome pet sitters will give your pets lots of love and affection in your home, surrounded by everything that’s familiar to them!
Pets do so much better when they can stay home in their own routine and sleep in their own bed. At the new client consultation, we will discuss with you the best way to customize and pet/home care plan while you are away. We’ll review the number of visits per day depending on your pet(s).
Once we get started, our staff provides daily updates and photos to give peace of mind that all is well with your pets and home.
Customized services include, but not limited to:
- Fresh water & food
- Walking dogs (note there is no additional fee for walking dogs within the time scheduled).
- Play time
- Basic commands
- Administer medication (if within our abilities)
- Litter scooping & poop pick up
- Treats (if allowed)
- Spending quality time with pets
- Clean up of messes (throw-up & potty accidents)
- Monitoring of pet’s health, safety, & well-being
- Daily check in & house/pet care notes
- Water house plants
- Alternate lights
- Bring in newspaper & mail
- Checking house security
- Outdoor feeding (i.e. bird feeders)
- Taking out trash, bringing in trash|recycle bins to designated locations
- Vacuum, sweep after your pet (if need & equipment provided)
Need something special?
We can customize our services to meet your pets’ needs. Please contact us for more information. All additional types of services are based on time, the rate of $50 per hour, with a minimum 30 minutes.
Note that we are only able to service clients within the city limits of Lawrence, Kansas.
Our team will help you determine the best visit type for your pet(s). For dog and dog/cat homes, we recommend a minimum of three visits per day. Our pet care hours are from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. For cat only homes, we recommend a minimum of one visit per day.
Brief 20 minute visits are for single pet homes and designed to be a minimum care visit.
Our most popular option, for most pet homes.
A great option when you would like your dogs to have a longer walk, or play time for dogs/cats.
For pampered pooches or felines who need more TLC time.